We believe that children learn most effectively when:
- They feel happy and confident in their environment.
- They receive a healthy diet and regular exercise.
- They are given many opportunities for first-hand experiences and purposeful play.
- Learning is monitored and assessed to ensure that future needs are met.
- Expectations are realistically high and effort is acknowledged.
- They are in a structured and stimulating environment, which is appropriately resourced and easily accessible.
Our partnership with Finkley Down Farm allows for a rich, hands-on learning experience in which both formal and informal education can flourish. Our children will be active learners, given opportunities to experience the world through their senses, physical involvement and active play in a way that is unique to the area.
Why not book a visit today to see what we have to offer your child.